Thursday, September 30, 2010

Josh Duhamel`s billboard underwear shock

Josh Duhamel was gobsmacked when he was a giant billboard for his new film Live As We Know featuring himself in his underwear fashion.
'I was taking my wife to the screening of it and we were on our way there, and we saw it. I was like, 'Oh my God! There it is!'' Duhamel said.
The 37-year-old star says he is OK with being seen in his jockey shorts, but he's not sure how flattering they are.
'I didn't feel like it was like a gratuitous underwear shot. I look like a grandpa in my underwear. If anything, it's like the opposite of sexy so I thought it was sort of fun,' he told Access Hollywood.
'My package never looked so huge,' he joked.
'On a 14-storey building it's at least three stories,' his co-star Katherine Heigl quipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment