Friday, September 3, 2010

Justin Bieber, Kim Kardashian are Bill O’Reilly’s new targets

The reality TV star and the Canadian singing sensation recently posed together on the beach for an Elle magazine photoshoot.

O’Reilly joked that Kardashian is “42,” though she is actually 29. Also, the 16-year-old Bieber “looks like Ringo Starr” to the Fox news oldie.

O’Reilly thinks the pictures were inappropriate
Hand-in-hand, Kardashian and Bieber posed for the photos in the Bahamas, realizing little, they’d draw the ire of a 60-year-old news host.

“I just received the pics from the shoot and I absolutely LOVE how they turned out! Justin and I had such a fun time together at the shoot,” Kardashian wrote on her website, a few weeks ago.

Bill O’Reilly is all-opposed to their “fun” photoshoot. He thinks The Graduate/"Mrs. Robinson" themed pictures were inappropriate for a boy, who is still a teenager, and a sexy celebrity, who is much older to him.

"I will tell you this: If a 16-year-old girl was pictured with a 29-year-old man in any of that, he'd be in big trouble," said O’Reilly

What was HE doing at 16?
O’Reilly goes on the reveal that 44 years ago, when he was 16, he had much different ideas. More than four decades later, he is finding it hard to digest that someone the same age is doing more fun things.

“I wanted to be a baseball player [when I was 16],” he said. “I didn't want to hang around with Kim Kardashian...I had a baseball bat and a bat and [a pair of] ice skates! That's what I was doing.”

Republican strategist Margaret Hoover, also sided with O’Reilly in the segment, and said, “I think it's gross.”

He went on to describe it as “a 16 year-old having an affair with a celebutante!”

Double-standards?
Panelist Rebecca Diamond argued, “It's every sixteen-year-old male's dream to have pictures with Kim Kardashian.”

But O’Reilly had his own different take on the issue. He thinks the photoshoot indicated double-standards, and said, “I will tell you this: If a 16-year-old girl was pictured with a 29-year-old man in any of that, he'd be in big trouble.”

No comments:

Post a Comment