Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Katy Perry Covers Rolling Stone Magazine In Sexy Undies



Stripping down to nada is nothing new for Katy Perry, who bares it all while resting on a cotton candy cloud in the video for her scorching summer sizzler “California Gurls,” and on the cover of her upcoming album, Teenage Dream. But still, an almost-naked hot shot of the pop songstress can get tongues wagging.
Perry struts her seductive stuff in her undies on the cover of the latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine, shot by photographer Marc Seliger.
In the cover story, titled Sex, God & Katy Perry, Katy opens up about her super religious and super strict upbringing. “I wasn’t ever able to say I was ‘lucky’ because my mother would rather us say that we were blessed, and she also didn’t like that lucky sounded like Lucifer,” she told RS. “Deviled eggs were called ‘angelled’ eggs. I wasn’t allowed to eat Lucky Charms, but I think that was the sugar. I think my mom lied to me about that one.”
The magazine hits newsstands this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment